- IMPORTANT NOTE : Northern occupied part of Cyprus.
Privilege Rent a Car strongly advises you not to travel there by car as insurance companies DO NOT offer any cover.
Privilege Rent a Car is also unable to offer you there any support both in case of breakdown or an accident. Driving to the north occupied part of Cyprus is done at your own risk.
Privilege Rent a Car has the right to claim from the Hirer any amount to cover the whole damages caused in the Northern occupied part of Cyprus.
Southern Republic of Cyprus.
- Insurance does not cover WUG: Wheels, Underside and Glass. This is an optional extra at EU3.00 per day. We will give full details in your quote.
- Insurance does not cover the driver’s injuries or death. It does cover injury/ death of passengers in your car, driver and passengers in other car, and pedestrians.
- In the event of an accident or damage to the vehicle the company must be informed as soon as possible but at the latest than 24 hours. If another vehicle is involved the police must be called before either vehicle is moved.
- The Hirer is liable for the full repair of damages (a) if the vehicle has been driven by anyone else without Privilege Rent a Car permission (b) if the vehicle has been used for towing any vehicle or trolley (c) if the vehicle has been used for any illegal purpose or carriage of goods (d) if the Driver was under the influence of alcohol or drugs (e) if driven on gravel roads.
- Traffic fines or penalties are the responsibility of the Hirer/Payer.
- In case the hired vehicle is not returned within the agreed time the Hirer should pay the whole daily rental amount.
- Vehicles must only be driven on asphalt roads.
- Only those drivers listed on the agreement may drive the vehicle
- Rates include insurance to cover CDW, collision damage waiver.
- There is no excess.
- Customer is not responsible if the vehicle is stolen
- Customer pays for the fuel that is in the tank at the current rate and returns vehicle empty.
- Payment is made on arrival in cash or by credit card. We do not require a deposit.
- Customer has the right to cancel within 14 days.
- Drivers must be aged 25 or over or have held a full licence for 3 years. Your national or international driving licence is accepted.
- Requests for an extension must be made at least 48 hours prior to expiry of the car rental period and must be paid in full at the time of request.
- For delivery / collection extra charges :
- Delivery to Protaras / Agia Napa - EU10.00
- Collection from Protaras / Agia Napa – EU10.00
- Delivery to Larnaka airport / Paphos airport for 1-6 days rental period - EU7.00
- Collection from Larnaka airport / Paphos airport for 1-6 days rental period – EU7.00
- Delivery to Larnaka area / Paphos area for 1-6 days rental period – EU7.00
- Collection from Larnaka area / Paphos area for 1-6 days rental period - EU7.00
- Delivery to Larnaka area / Paphos area for 7 and more days rental period – EU5.00
- Collection from Larnaka area / Paphos area for 7 and more days rental period EU5.00
- Delivery / Collection free at Limassol area
- Delivery/ Collection free at Larnaka airport / Paphos airport for 7 and more days rental period.